Re: LDP still relevant?

Hi Tom
 On 1 de mayo de 2016 16:55:54 GMT+02:00, Tom M <tom@collider.in> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>The Linux Documentation Project [1] is mentioned in Debian's docs,
>often as the
>only source of general GNU/Linux docs. As far as I can see, it is
>largely an
>outdated resource; floppy disks are regularly mentioned, there are
>links to
>software tarballs, etc. In fact, none of the "most popular Linux
>documents
>and manuals" [2] have seen updates in the last 13 years, some as many
>as 20.
>(And they are 2 clicks from the front page!) I don't think we are doing
>anyone
>a favour by mentioning these, and should consider other sources.
>
>Previously I posted to debian-doc and was told to post a bug report,
>but I
>can't find the tracker for the website.

Thanks for caring about the Debian website.
Please file a bug against the "www.debian.org" package:

 http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Ideally we should provide new references replacing the obsolete ones; if you have any suggestion please include them in the bug report.

Thanks
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona