Re: Wrong description of package(s) on p.d.o

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Guus Sliepen wrote:

> FYI, I just checked out this package page:
>
> https://packages.debian.org/experimental/debops
>
> The description is not from the debops package itself (I checked its
> debian/control just to make sure). I don't know if there are other
> package descriptions that are wrong, or if this is just the only one.

I see this on the website:

Ansible based configuration framework for Debian servers

I see this in the control file:

Ansible based configuration framework for Debian servers
https://sources.debian.net/src/debops/0.4.3-1/debian/control/#L29

Looks the same to me, what do you see?

The long description is missing, but that is a long-standing problem
with experimental.

--
bye,
pabs