Re: possible bug in packages.debian.org

On 4/6/16, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 12:39 AM, mop wrote:
>
> This can be used to tell you which package contains which command:
>
> https://packages.debian.org/stable/command-not-found
>
> You can use apt-file to find out which package contains which file.
>
> https://packages.debian.org/stable/apt-file

Thank you Paul for the interaction.
What you sugested now was what I did after your first reply.

After your last post (you did not lost your time) I tried again (with
more caution) and the result was similar.
Can't load .../i386-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20/auto/AptPkg/AptPkg.so for
module AptPkg...
I dont have intimity with perl and do not want it. Yes, I downloaded
some perl packages from the same debian suite and put the dir for
debian before in my PATH. Seems that I need a relative base of debian
for try follow this way. I think is better save our time.

I posted to this list because this was suggested by the message error
in packages.debian.org (no suggested any sysadmin).

To simplify the point, I need do some specific thing to inform the
responsibles about my initial post content?
If they will do some thing or no and how long is another question.

As I said in my initial post, this time I did my part for a better world.

PS: one more time, thank you Paul, you were very attentive.