Re: Need help adding Paypal "Donate" button to SPI section of donation page.

Hi,

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> > I would suggest to remove the part "by credit/debit card", since you can
> > also pay via Paypal without a creditcard (if you have an paypal account,
> > the money can then be directly taken from your bank account, for example).
>
> Removed.

There are some validation errors regarding this.

The easier part is the lack of <div> tags:

  <form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"; method="post" target="_top">
+ <div>
  <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
  <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="86AHSZNRR29UU">
  <input type="submit" value="Donate via PayPal" />
+ </div>
  </form>

More difficult is probably the target= attribute in the first line.
I see no issues if I leave that out, the button seems to work as expected,
if I build the site here locally without that attribute.
So just remove it?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .