Re: fixed fonts in release-notes

Hi,

Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 16:00:29 +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> > On the other hand: Should one of those bugs be kept open as a reminder to
> > undo today's font changes, when texlive itself is fixed one day?
> >
> Also note that I only applied the change to the jessie branch, not to
> trunk, so that will need sorting before the stretch release.
>
> Cheers,
> Julien

I will close all related bugs for jessie release-notes, since the problem
is fixed now.
To keep track of fixing this in the trunk branch of release-notes, and as
a reminder to ensure, this gets right for Stretch, I will file a new bugreport
accordingly.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .