Re: antiX (Debian based distro) is missing on https://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros.html

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 7:30 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 2:14 AM, Holger Wansing wrote:
>> debian-www: maybe we should add a hint on
>> ../misc/children-distros.html linking to that Wiki page, as some kind of
>> a successor or backup page?
>
> No, the two pages have two different purposes and should stay separate.

Er, I meant something slightly different. The census page is not a
successor or backup for children-distros, they serve different
purposes and have different audiences. It should be fine to link to
the census from the children-distros page for now though.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise