Web pages for Debian-Astro Pure Blend (and maybe others)

Hi,

I started to create some (partially autogenerated) web pages for the upcoming Debian Astro Pure Blend, which I would like to get some review:

http://blends.debian.org/astro/

There are already two issues: First, I use some manually-written javascript code to show/hide details of the included software packages. There are other similar uses for this, f.e. in the tracker. Is there a way to have this in some common (documented) repository?

Second, I wonder about the smaller table font: in my opinion this looks ugly for most cases. The default font is usually the one for the best readability, and a smaller one is harder to read. You may compare here f.e. the Blends main web page https://www.debian.org/blends/ (has some tables with a small font) with the Debian Astro task list http://blends.debian.org/astro/tasks/ (which has one table of similar length, with normal font). I mentioned this already a month ago, but without response.

Best regards

Ole