Our company at lists.debian.org

Hello,

Our company name is mentioned on your webpage https://www.debian.org/users/com/bb-hosting. The name of our company BB-Hosting had been changed from BB-Hosting into MrHostman. Our office is not located in 'Montfoort' amymore. but in 'Alphen aan den Rijn'. Also the site url had been changed from http://www.bb-hosting.eu into https://www.mrhostman.nl. The domain bb-hosting.eu is not ours anymore.

For these reasons we ask you to modify our company name BB-Hosting into MrHostman. The link for MrHostman is https://www.mrhostman.nl. Please also correct our location from Montfoort into Alphen aan den Rijn.

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Hans Korpershoek
MrHostman, een andere kijk op internet