Re: flawfinder1.31

Dear Aisha

El 13/10/15 a las 16:59, Aisha Ibrahim escribió:
> hello
> my name is aisha ibrahim am doing my thesis on finding vulnerability on
> codes,pls i cant install flawfinder on my linux mint i need help and
> guide.pls
>
> i will be very happy if my request is granted
> thanks

You have contacted the Debian website team, who are responsible for
the Debian website. The Debian website team does not offer user
support, please contact one of the Debian user support channels for
help.

https://www.debian.org/support
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
http://forums.debian.net/