Re: Account creation failed: Error 913

Apparently, admin@alioth.debian.org also does not reply. I am pasting here my mail there since the situation persists:
---------------
I tried to register with alioth recently:

username: jobava-guest

I received a confirmation mail which contained a link to the verification page. On the verification page, it asked me to enter my username and password again. When doing that, it said "Could not get user".

I tried to resend confirmation mail but it said "user does not exist"

I then tried to reset the password, and "user does not exist"

I tried to register a new account, but then "unix name already taken".

Any help is appreciated.

c@charlesmatkinson.org) and