Re: Adjusting homepage to mark Ian's passing.

Hi,

On 12/30/2015 08:50 PM, Fuller, Lee wrote:
> Could anybody possibly publish a subtle adjustment to the homepage to
> mark Ian's passing? I think it would be appropriate and obviously his
> family and close friends will instinctively check to see the project's
> reaction.
>
> --
> -- *Lee Fuller*

Throughout the Debian infrastructure, banners, themes and logos have
been changed in color. As these changes progress through the website and
services they will eventually be uniform to reflect the mourning of the
project. We are working at this time on an official announcement which
will be shown on the homepage as well.

Best regards,

Donald Norwood
Debian Webmasters Team