Re: Who's using Debian?

There is no need to criticize or overly investigate a submission for
entry into the Who's using Debian page[1]. If you look over the entries
you will find some companies provide a lot of information and some very
little. Some use multiple operation systems in their environments. It is
up to that organization to qualify their use of Debian and some simply
will not out of concern for privacy/security.

If the organization states that are using it, we will include them.

[1]https://www.debian.org/users/

Best regards,

Donald Norwood