Re: wiki.debian.org/SystemAdministration page gone

On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 03:12:51PM -0600, limpia@openmailbox.org wrote:
>On 2015-12-05 13:15, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>The wiki.debian.org/SystemAdministration page is gone.  It's not
>>clear to me how to get it back.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Karl <kop@meme.com>
>>Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
>>                 -- Robert A. Heinlein
>On 2015-12-05 13:15, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>The wiki.debian.org/SystemAdministration page is gone.  It's not
>>clear to me how to get it back.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Karl <kop@meme.com>
>>Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
>>                 -- Robert A. Heinlein
>I don't know, but I see the Spanish version is still there:
>
>https://wiki.debian.org/es/SystemAdministration
>
>I am to new to the wiki to be able to say anything, Do you know how it
>disappeared ?

It was edited and renamed in error today. I've just fixed up the mess
and things are hopefully back to normal now. Apologies for any
hassle...

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org