Re: Дистрибутивы GNU/Linux, основанные на Debian

Hello uaeugene,

this list is english spoken. So please write in english. If you can't,
perhaps you could talk to russian debian mailing list
(https://lists.debian.org/debian-russian/) and they could help you?

Le 22/11/2015 19:53, Евгений Мизев a écrit :
> Прошу Вас освежить перечень дистрибутивов, основанных на Debian
> (русскоязычная страница https://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros),
> т.к. много ссылок попадаются на закрытые проекты.
> Также хочу обратить ваше внимание на Q4OS (http://q4os.org/), а ссылку
> на проект Mepis заменить на Mepiscommunity
> (http://mepiscommunity.org/mx) Т.к. они больше внимания стали уделять
> именно MX Linux.
> Эти два дистрибутива очень хорошо становятся на старые компьютеры.
> На последнем получалось даже смотреть мультфильмы на Youtube без
> тормозов (P IV 2.0 GHz, 1024 RAM, Nvidia Geforce 4 Ti) В Линуксе не
> силён, поэтому сужу проекты по их пригодности для простых пользователей.
>
> Спасибо за внимание, всех благ

This is an automatic translation from Google Translate:
### start of translation ###
'I ask you to refresh the list of distributions based on Debian
(Russian-language page https://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros),
because across many references to private projects.
I also want to draw your attention to Q4OS (http://q4os.org/), a
reference to the project to replace Mepis Mepiscommunity
(http://mepiscommunity.org/mx) Since They began to pay more attention to
precisely MX Linux.
These two distributions are very well on older computers.
In the latter gets even watch cartoons on Youtube without brakes (P IV
2.0 GHz, 1024 RAM, Nvidia Geforce 4 Ti) in Linux is not strong, so the
judge projects on their suitability for ordinary users.

Thank you, all the best
### end of translation ###

You're right: q4os is not listed in
https://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros.en.html. This distribution
is based on Debian according to q4os's documentation:
'Q4OS is recommended to be used on production machines, as it has been
built ontop of rock stable, secured and reliable Debian system tested by
lot of people around the World.'

http://q4os.org/dqa007.html#intro

I think we should add it to the list.

Stéphane