Re: website errors

Le 11/11/2015 09:19, Paul Wise a écrit :
> On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 8:28 PM, kajair babakhanloo wrote:
>
>> see also part:
>> http://www.apt-get.org/ for many examples of real-world repositories.
>> this site is down.
>
> In case we want to fix the apt-get.org link, it could be replaced with
> a link to this wiki page, which serves a similar purpose but is much
> less comprehensive than apt-get.org was.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/UnofficialRepositories

If we want to keep the original link available, we could link to:
http://web.archive.org/web/20130807102050/http://www.apt-get.org/main/

Others solutions:
- ask to Mike Markley (apt-get.org's owner according to `whois`) if he
plans to restart the service;
- copy/paste the links from apt-get.org in the UnofficialRepositories
wiki page. In this case, we don't have to rely on services outside debian.

Cheers,
Stéphane