Re: website errors

On 11/9/2015 8:45 AM, Osamu Aoki wrote:
[snip]

After all this is clearly marked as (Obsolete Documentation) by me,
there are many strange things.  Our choices are

* remove this documents
* update it (volunteer?)
* keep it as is with clear remark (current status)

Speaking as a Linux newbie, removal without replacement is the WORST possible choice. I have found "obsolete" pages so useful that I'm a regular user of the "Wayback Machine". Sometimes its just the phraseology used. Sometimes the older environment assumed more closely resembles my situation or my thought patterns.

YMMV