Re: Cannot create account for wiki.debian.org

Little more information, when I use the account name "XpucmoXpucmob" I get the error:
Account creation failed: Error 920: please contact debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.

With account name "HristoHristov" I get error:
This user name already belongs to somebody else. If this is a new account and you need another verification link, try sending another one.

Re-sending the verification link on URL https://wiki.debian.org/FrontPage?action=""> results in 500 Internal Server Error:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator at debian-www@lists.debian.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Apache Server at wiki.debian.org Port 443

Thanks,
Hristo

I didn't receive a confirmation email - checked my spam folder, nothing there wither.

Thanks,
Hristo