Link failure

Hello... I wrote to one of the other package maintainers about a link problem I had, since I couldn't find it.  I was trying to get it done and changed computers, same problem.

This is my wife's account, I am jkwilborn@gmail.com if you wish or need to contact me.

I was intending to download and ISO for Debian Jessie and went to the live cd page.  When I clicked on the link, it gave me a file not found.  This is wide spread on this page and others.  I tried other links (for different platforms) and they all failed.

I did notice that when I looked at the path, at the bottom of the browser, it showed a 'relative' link, that did not start with a '/', however the error message complaining about a bad URL showed all of the paths as starting with a '/'.  Don't know if that helps.

I have an example, I went to https://www.debian.org/distrib/
clicked on the link for labeled "small installation image", under that is a link to the ISO as "64-bit PC netinst iso".

This link fails with the following error

The requested URL /debian-cd/8.2.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-8.2.0-amd64-netinst.iso was not found on this server.

Again I point out that is looks like a link to a 'root' like /etc so to speak.  I know this happens both on my Windows 10 (Uggh!!) since my Linux box is down.

No matter I can't download any of the image or bittorrent link.

Thanks, please let me know about this, as I rarely write and assume it's my fault  until proven wrong.  Since this fails on two serperate machines, I doubt it my fault...

Thanks again...

Jack Wilborn  e-mail: jkwilborn@gmail.com