[I18N-BUG] zh_TW homepage download link does not work

Hi everyone,

The Traditional Chinese homepage of Debian <https://www.debian.org/index.zh-tw.html> includes an old link for downloading Debian.

Clicking the upper-right corner box, I get:

    Not Found

    The requested URL /debian-cd/8.0.0/multi-arch/iso-cd/debian-8.0.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server at cdimage.debian.org Port 80

The text in the upper-right corner box is also outdated.

In English, it is:

    Download Debian 8.0
    (32/64-bit PC netinst ISO)

But obviously, Debian 8.1 was out.

The bug is trivial to fix,

simply changes 8.0 to 8.1 and update the link so that it is the same as the one referred by the English homepage.

You don't need to a TraditionalChinese speaker to do it.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Alex