Re: /devel/people duplicate entry due to typo - attempted patch

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 1:47 PM, Adam D. Barratt
<adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:

> [I'm assuming that you're not subscribed to debian-www]
I am now :)
[...]
> The script is dynamically generated based on information relating to
> packages in unstable. You can find the current version of the scripts at
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debwww/cron.git/tree/people_scripts/
Thank you. This knowledge should prove helpful in the future.
[...]
> Some digging around leads to the garmin-forerunner-tools source package,
> which indeed claims to be maintained by the "Debian running develpment
> group". In order to resolve this, a bug needs to be reported against
> that package. Once the maintainers correct the typo in a new upload it
> will automagically disappear from the people page.
I'll try my hand reporting the typo against the
garmin-forerunner-tools. Appreciate your time and explanation.

Cheers,

James