Re: Creating User Accounts for Wiki is Broken

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 07:36:07PM +0200, Ralf Dragon wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I wanted to fix errors I spotted on
>https://wiki.debian.org/NFS/Kerberos
>
>However, account creation does not work in the last week:
>Account creation failed: Error 911: please contact
>debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now at both of your email
addresses, so things should work OK if you try to register
again. Please let us know if you have any more problems.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org