apt-get features questionnaire

Hi,

I maintain a knowledge base of the features of technology products. As a core technology, apt-get is something that many people want to understand clearly.

If you have ten minutes to contribute to this clarification, just go here and choose the Package Managers questionnaire. I am currently working on a report of package managers and would like to have all the information collected and verified by the end of the coming week.

Your contributions together with those about alternative package managers will make understanding and choosing technologies easier for everyone.

Thanks,
Dan