Re: Vietnamese translation

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:06 AM, Trần Ngọc Quân wrote:

> - I translated po file for security. But It isn't apply in my translation.

I wasn't able to figure this one out, hopefully another translator knows.

> - Why some of my translation say out of date? Ex.
> <https://www.debian.org/News/2015/20150426>

I expect you haven't updated the version number in the header. For
each page listed in "Outdated translations" section of website stats
page for Vietnamese, click the diff link, review the changes, apply
those changes in the translation and update the translation-check
version number in the header of the file.

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/vi

> - The <q> tag seem don't work with my language.

You need a file vietnamese/debian-vi.css with content similar to the
other languages, except adjusted for how Vietnamese handles quote
characters. Here are a few examples:

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/debian-en.css?view=co
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/french/debian-fr.css?view=co
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/turkish/debian-tr.css?view=co