Re: Coordinator page

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 6:37 AM, behrad eslami wrote:

> In debian Coordinators of trlanslations page, dont have persian/farsi
> language. In tc.data file i added it befor and i add mailing list email
> minutes ago.
> What is problem? Is this PO problem? (because dont have persian/farsi
> string)

I think because the top-level directory is persian and not
persian/farsi it can't find that language so doesn't display it.
Changing it from persian/farsi fixed it for me, committed the fix.

> and another question: I have received validation error with email after
> commit. how can i run validation script localy befor commit?

I don't understand exactly how they work but the scripts for that are here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debwww/cron.git

--
bye,
pabs