packages.debian.org shows wrong package versions

Hi,

In the page showing the details of linux source package in sid:

https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/linux

the source package version is 4.0.2-1 as expected and the list of binary
packages includes 4.0-related things like linux-image-4.0.0-1-686-pae,
also as expected.

But strangely the list also includes 3.16-related binary packages such
as linux-image-3.16.0-4-versatile.  This is surely a mistake since the
4.0 source would not generate a 3.16 binary.  The .dsc file linked from
the page:

http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/linux/linux_4.0.2-1.dsc

has no 3.16 references and looks correct.

I think there must be a bug in the script that generates this page.  If
you want me to report this through the Debian bug tracker, which package
should it be filed against?

Thanks.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!