Strengthen Your Business's Online Credibility and Brand Recognition

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing well. I am RAJIV from SEOFIED, an International Digital Agency, specializing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Website Design & Development. We provide complete online marketing solutions with proven strategies and able to do this through our years of SEO expertise.

We will happy to help by putting you on the 1st page of Google, Yahoo and Bing and many other search engines.

Our few steps and activities to rank you smart:

Reviews and Analysis:

• Keywords Analysis
• Complete Website Analysis
• Critical SEO Analysis
• Back Link Analysis
• Competitor Analysis

On-Page Optimization:

• Meta Tags Optimization
• Header tags Optimization(H1, H2)
• Anchor and Title Tags Optimization
• Image and Hyperlink Optimization
• Robots.txt Creation and Analysis
• HTML sitemap creation and Analysis
• XML Sitemap Creation and Analysis
• Internal Linking Structuring
• Navigation Analysis
• Crawl Error Resolution
• Website Speed and page load time
• W3c Validation Check
• Content Optimization
• Google Webmaster Account Set up
• Google Analytics Setup

Off- Page Optimization:

• Article writing(400+ Words)
• Article Submission
• Press Release Writing
• Press Release  Submission
• Business Listing
• Web 2.0 Profile Creation
• Question And Answer
• Blog Creation
• Blog content writing (300+ words)
• Blog Posting
• Forum Posting
• Guest Blogging
• Rss Feed Submission
• Classifieds Submission
• Google Local Listing

Image and Video Optimization:

• Image Optimization
• Slide Sharing
• Video Optimization
• Video Submissions

We would like you to give us an opportunity to work with your website and stupefy you with our service.

Looking forward to hear from you and establish long term relationship with you and your company. Have a Nice day.

Professionally Yours,

Rajiv Pradhan
Online Marketing Manager
SEOFIED
O: +1-310-626-4717 | M: +91-912-441-9800