Re: Who's using Debian entry: SARA

Hi Jaap,

Just to be clear, is the below to be added/edited into the current wording of your entry or is it a replacement of the existing text?

On 04/23/2015 10:24 AM, Jaap Dijkshoorn wrote:
Dear Donald,

Thank you for make me aware of this page. This page need some updates:

Our name is changed to SURFsara

The description can be:

SURFsara supports researchers in the Netherlands and works closely together with the academic community and industry.

We offer an integrated ICT research infrastructure and provide services in the areas of computing, data storage, visualization, networking, cloud and e-Science.

The links can also be updated to:

https://surfsara.nl/systems/lisa (available since November 2004)
https://surfsara.nl/systems/visualization

Best regards,