Re: CD Vendor List (update and ready for mailing)

Le vendredi 10 avril 2015, vers 20:06, Alexandre Delanoë écrivait:
> 	- 5 do not have an email address
> 	- 3 do not mention Debian on their page
> I will check these 8 errors:

Ok, I have checked an reported the bug according to these informations:

E: Vendor "Allan Taborda dos Santos" <irmaodamara@yahoo.com.br> http://irmaodamara.wordpress.com/comprar-linux/ doesn't mention Debian

E: Vendor "Sebastian Steins IT-Consulting" <opensource@sebastiansteins.com> http://seb.st/dvds/ doesn't mention Debian

E: Vendor "env-reform.com" <akuroiwa@env-reform.com> http://env-reform.com/cart/ doesn't mention Debian
> error of the script

E: Vendor "AVADirect Custom Computers" doesn't have an email address!
E: Vendor "Linux OS - Complete Linux store" doesn't have an email address!
> Errors of urls since: no mailto: inside it (adding it in next bug report)

E: Vendor "Linuxsoft.cz" doesn't have an email address!
> Search on their website and found email (patch in bug report)

E: Vendor "On-Disk.com" doesn't have an email address
> but a contact form.
> url added

E: Vendor "Prizix" doesn't have an email address!
> Contact page does not exist any more but updated

So, I am waiting for the update before the mailing and GO!

Cheers,
--
anoe