Re: Linux terminal commands for android

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 12:18 AM, Titus Joyson wrote:

>             Myself Titus Joyson from India and i am an debian user for a
> shot time I am willing to run linux terminal programmes in android terminal.
> like apt-get, namp, ifconfig, aircrack-ng etc.. Is their any possible ways
> to do it. please response as possible.

You have contacted the Debian web team, who are responsible for the
Debian website. The Debian web team does not offer user support,
please contact one of the Debian user support channels for help.

https://www.debian.org/support
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
http://forums.debian.net/
http://ask.debian.net/