Who's using Debian?

Company name: Vivero de Mariscos Ondartz Ederra
http://www.ondartzederra.com

We decided to use Debian in our company after testing different options. Itś really fast, reliable and stable. We only have two workstations in the company, and our needs are: e-mail checking, internet navigation, office works, accountancy and quality control management but controlling our costs carefully because we are a very small company of 4 people in a industry with low gross margins.

After that, Debian and gnu was the best solution for us, thanks to low cost and software needs, icewasel, icedove, libreoffice and another utilities.

Iker Oyarzabal