Re: Download Debian Jessie RC2

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 04:39:19PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 03:06:47PM +0000, linux@wansing-online.de wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>Am Fr. Mär. 27 14:50:08 2015 GMT+0100 schrieb Tim Rausch:
>>> I just wanted to download the installer for the today released Debian
>>> jessie i386.
>>> On the mirrors which are linked on
>>> https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ is the Image not available.
>>> Is there any other way to download the RC2 image?
>>
>>The directory with the rc2 images is hidden at the moment, so
>>adding a leading dot does the trick for now:
>>http://ftp.acc.umu.se/cdimage/.jessie_di_rc2/i386/iso-cd/
>>
>>Steve, could you fix that?
>
>Not yet, no - I'm just finishing release testing. The hidden directory
>means that the images are *not* released yet, are not yet signed etc.
>
>They'll be in place shortly, I'm just finishing up.

And now they're in place.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll