Bug#781058: www.debian.org: Update HP info in partners/index.wml page
I'm attaching a patch with the new paragraph about HP.
The wording has passed review in -publicity and -debconf because of the
publication of a blog post about HP sponsoring DebConf15 at a platinum level.
Martin Michlmayr gave us some feedback too.
My plan is, if there are no objections, to update the website soon after the
blog post is published.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 8.0
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 3.16.0-4-686-pae (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=es_ES.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=es_ES.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)
@@ -28,16 +28,16 @@
<partnerlogo "Hewlett-Packard" hp.gif "http://www.hp.com/">
- <p><a href="http://www.hp.com/">Hewlett-Packard</a> has provided several
- high-end HPPA, IA-64 and IA-32 servers and workstations to Debian,
- and HP employs several developers to work on Debian HPPA and IA-64
- ports. For information about HP's involvement in the Linux Open Source
+ <p><a href="http://www.hp.com/">Hewlett-Packard</a> hardware for port development,
+ Debian mirrors, and other Debian services (HP hardware donations are listed in
+ the [Debian machines](https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi) page).
+ For information about HP's involvement in the Linux Open Source
community, see <a href="http://www.hp.com/products1/linux/">HP Linux</a>.</p>
- <p>HP is one of the largest computer companies in the world, and it
- provides a wide range of products and services, such as all kinds of
- PCs, calculators, printers, scanners, plotters, various storage
- products, network servers and equipment, software etc.</p>
+ <p>Hewlett-Packard is one of the largest computer companies in the
+world, providing a wide range of products and services, such as
+servers, PCs, printers, storage products, network equipment, software,
+cloud computing solutions, etc.</p>