From: Minh Le <tinhminh89ha nospam gmail.com>
Date: 2015-02-09 16:31 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: !!! Re: Sad story :-(
To: Andreas Tille <tillea@gmail.com>

Im sorry, this is the correct file. I attached the old one on the previous mail :(

Please find this new attachment!

Hi Andreas,
I am sorry for this sad story...

Please find the attachment for the Vietnamese translation.
Anw, Im happy that I can help you something ^__^

Good night!
Minh

Hi Minh,

here is a link to a sad story about a Vietnamese contributor to the project I'm strongly involved in to create a Free Operating system (called Debian Linux).  The thing is that she practically was not "a" contributor but "the" contributor - we do not even have a Vietnamese translation of this page. :-(

Could you perhaps be so kind to send me a translation for the text at

    https://www.debian.org/News/2015/20150204.en.html

to properly announce the sad issue.  (BTW, if you want to know more I can send you some background information.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Best Regards.