release-notes rebuild needed every 4h?

Hiho,

i was looking into build times of cron.often of our website today (due
to the sad news that we needed to spread today) and found out, that we
are currently building the release-notes every 4h. This takes a huge
time of the build process.

462 different versions. that sounds a bit crazy.
(14 languages, 11 archs, 3 versions: txt, pdf, html)

While i agree that a rebuild every 4h is needed like 3 days before the
release, I object that this is need the rest of the time.

Can we change that rebuild to once or twice a week, please? Changes to
the release-notes are not that often.

Cheers,
Martin

--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster