Re: build-logs tidy patches

[Apologies for the CC if you are in fact subscribed]

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Jeremías Casteglione wrote:

> This is my first email to the list. As a brief introduction of myself,
> my name is Jeremías (aka: jrms @ freenode and OFTC), I'm from
> Argentina. I had the pleasure to install my first Debian near to 1999
> and I work as a GNU/Linux sysadmin since 2003. Mostly using Debian
> stable, when I can choose.

Welcome to the list :)

In case you want to join, our IRC channel is #debian-www on OFTC.

More info about the team here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster

> Since then I wanted to made a contribution to the project and well,
> here's a new attempt.

Thanks for your interest! :)

> I was reading the documents about how to help in the website team and I
> found that the patches to fix the tidy error reports was an
> alternative, then I took a look and I found that only 'it' and 'nl'
> were reporting an error, one error each actually:

A great way to start contributing.

> I'm attaching one patch file for each language, both errors were
> reporting a badly closed p tag (Warning: trimming empty <p>). So the
> patches closes those tags.

Thanks for the patches, I've applied them in one commit, crediting you
in the commit log entry, unfortunately I don't think
contributors.debian.org will pick that up. I believe you'll need to
register an alioth account and get commit access for that to happen.

If you would like to help out further, there are a lot of open bug reports:

https://bugs.debian.org/www.debian.org

Since many of them are very old and may not apply, here are some tips
on bug triage:

https://wiki.debian.org/BugTriage

--
bye,