web registration -- spam

First of all, I am new to the Debian community so I apologize if I did not send this to the appropriate mailing list

I tried to register for your website to participate in the forum, and this popped up

Your IP 173.67.148.57 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=173.67.148.57.
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:
1. You are a well-known spammer.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.

I am not a spammer, so I followed the link to see what was going on. Apparently, the service that you use to determine who is a spammer has been discontinued since January first, and it is saying that everyone is a spammer. At least that's what I think happened, maybe I'm wrong. Here is a link that the spam database redirected me to.

Thanks,
Matthew