Re: Photo Editing & 3D Services - Photo Cut out/masking - Photo Retouching

Hi,

Hope you are well.

Just following up to see if you had received my last mails sent.
Let us know if you have the pics ready for working.
We are looking forward to start picture editing for you soon.

Below again introducing our main services:
· Cut out/masking, clipping path, deep etching, transparent background
· Dust cleaning, spot cleaning
· Colour correction, black and white, light and shadows etc.
· Beauty retouching, skin retouching, face retouching, body retouching
· Fashion/Beauty Image Retouching
· Product image Retouching
· Jewellery image Retouching
· Real estate image Retouching
· Portrait image Retouching
· Restoration and repair old images
· Wedding & Event Album Design.
. 3D Jewellery & Other products Rendering

Kindly let me know if you have any questions.
Regards and awaiting for your reply,

Thank you,
Shail
Graphic Director