Website not fully secure?

To Whom it may concern,

     When checking debian homepage, noticed that the page was not fully secure (i.e. the padlock in address bar was yellow vs. being green [Page includes resources that are not secure]). Possibly not an issue, but concerned since every other time I had visited the page it was always green to best of my knowledge. As an avid user of debian, I wanted to bring to your attention. Most likely not a big issue, but could be a security breach?

Regards,
Mike