Re: wiki account creation attempts failed

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 08:04:00PM -0400, Andrew Engelbrecht wrote:
>i tried creating a wiki account, but got this message:
>
>>  creation failed: Error 917: please contact debian-www@lists.debian.org for help if this continues.
>
>the password i used was created with mkpasswd. the first time i tried,
>the password contained a '/' and the second time, it contained a '.'
>when trying with a password containing only alphanumeric symbols, it
>continued to fail.
>
>i don't think i already have an account, but i tried resetting the
>password for this user name and email combo. i didn't get an email.

Apologies, you've been caught as a false positive in the wiki
anti-spam system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work
OK if you try again. Please let us know if you have any further
problems.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org