An update on site safety products

Hello

If your site safety clothes and equipment are looking a bit worn, perhaps it’s time to take a look at the latest products to keep you protected, and look good too.

At Severnside Safety, we’re in the business of bringing you all the products you need, from hearing protection to robust footwear, hi-vis jackets, safety signs to head and eye protection.

We have a comprehensive range of site equipment too. Take a look at our height safety products - ropes, harnesses, belts.

architects.jpg

You can order online for next day delivery on the majority of our items, despatched on our 24 hour service.

We’re a one stop shop for all your needs, so do browse our site, we’re sure you’ll find everything you need.

And if we can help at all, just call us on 01242 525 811.

Best regards

Helen

P.S. For the latest innovations in site safety, take a look at our new product range including endurance gloves, safety trainers and helmets.

Helen Arrenberg

sevsafe-logo.jpg

Severnside Safety Supplies Ltd.
Malmesbury Road, Kingsditch, Cheltenham, GL51 9PL

T: 01242 525811
W: www.sevsafe.co.uk

Reg. No. 1152136, Registered Office: Malmesbury Road, Kingsditch, Cheltenham, GL51 9PL

Unsubscribe me from this list