Re: 7.5 DVD 2 ISO damaged

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 09:26:46PM -0500, Charles Parkhurst wrote:
>I have tried burning the #2 DVD ISO image several times.  All fail at the
>end.  Found that when I am extracting the ISO into a folder, it creates a
>debian folder that is continuous and the file name structure becomes too
>large.  I've downloaded and burned the CD images successfully and DVD 1 and
>3 both work correctly.
>
>I'm using Ubuntu (latest) and the K3b to burn the images.

Hi Charles,

Have you tried verifying the checksum of the image you've downloaded?
Also: *which* 7.5 DVD 2 ISO are you looking at please? There are
several architectures...

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer