Re: Problem with new account

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 12:21:10PM +0200, Davide wrote:
>Hi,
>I have created a new account, but I haven't received the mail for
>confirmed.
>
>Where is the problem?

Assuming you mean an account on wiki.debian.org...

Checking the logs, I can see that twice yesterday you tried to create
an account but neither attempt was successful. You must have misread
the output from the account creation pages.

You've been caught as a false positive in the wiki anti-spam
system. I've just whitelisted you now so things should work OK if you
try again. Please let us know if you have any further problems.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org