Re: https://wiki.debian.org/NetworkConfiguration ...

On Du, 08 iun 14, 09:29:54, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
> ... has no mention of the ip command.  A rather blatant deficiency considering
> that forms such as "ip link show", "ip addr show" and "ip route show"
> are standard usage for network adminstration.

While the page title is very generic it seems to deal only with
ifupdown. ifconfig, route, etc. are also not mentioned.

However, if you feel like adding them I suppose your contribution will
be welcome.

> I attempted to edit the page but my login is not accepted.
> No explanation is evident.  Does registration expire after an
> interval of inactivity?

How big is the interval?
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/01/msg00000.html

Kind regards,