Re: after smart_change.pl, could not commit all the changes

El 02/06/14 01:28, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:

cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository

How can I fix that?

I think that I know what happened (or found a way to fix my setup).
I usually work with only English and Spanish branch. This time I checked out the whole cvs tree but I did it anonymously:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@anonscm.debian.org:/cvs/webwml checkout webwml

I think that's why I could commit in English folder (which was already checked out with my login) but not in the others.

Today, I did 'rm -rf webwml' and checked out the whole tree again, but with this command:

cvs -d :ext:larjona-guest@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/webwml checkout webwml

and then I could manually commit in french and italian folders (russian and swedish were already up to date).

Sorry for the noise.

Regards
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona