UI & UX of Debian website

Hello,
I am new to Linux world.
I have researched about top Linux distributions and finally I have selected Debian for
real Linux usages.
I think your website needs redesign. It doesn't have a good UI/UX.
Compared to other Linux distributions, It looks like an old web site.
For example as a beginner I can't find a quick way to download, There is a page with plenty of download links, Including CD and DVD images for amd64, ia64, i386, ... and each one contains multiple CD or DVD instances and also includes multiple update CD/DVDs. I downloaded Linux Mint with 3 clicks but I spent many times to find the best link to download Debian.

Thanks.
Ebrahim Asadi