wrong redirect to lenny

To whom it may concern:

when i'm on the dutch section of the Debian 7.4 netinstaller page ( http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index.nl.html ), and I want to navigate to the "official" wheezy page, it wrongly redirects to the lenny page ( http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/debian-installer ) instead of the wheezy page ( http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/debian-installer/ )

It has been this way for ages (or maybe just months :) ) and up until now I just changed "lenny" to "wheezy" in the url and never bothered to point it out, but I thought you might want to correct it...

Kind regards,
Harmen