Error #500 while trying to create an account on wiki.debian.org

Hello,

While trying to create an account on wiki.debian.org (today January, the 14th at approx. 18:37 GMT+1), I got a "500 Internal error page" (I properly filled all the required fields before submitting the request).

I tried again a few minutes later and again the same issue.

You were mentioned as the contact to report that issue to on the error page so...I hope someone will get that email and will help me get that account :-).

Thanks in advance,

Loïc REVEST