Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:25:58 +0100
From: "Steins, Sebastian A." <sebastian@sebastiansteins.com>
To: Alexandre Delanoë <debian@delanoe.org>
Subject: Re: [debian@delanoe.org: Re: Entry as Debian CD vendor]

Hi Alexandre,

> I have checked in my archives and I have not found your submission. Very
> strange, may you try again and send me your informations please ?

I re-submitted the form and I got this response:

==============
The following entries were submitted:

Submission-Type: new

Vendor: Sebastian Steins IT-Consulting
URL-Debian: http://seb.st/dvds/
E-mail: <opensource@sebastiansteins.com>
Country: DE Germany
Donates: yes
Shipping-overseas: yes
Offers-DVDs: yes
CD-architecture: amd64 i386
Comment: Re-Submission as first submission did not receive you...

If there was an error in your submission, please go back and re-submit
an update, or mail cdvendors@debian.org.

Recording... done.

Best,
Sebastian