Debian users entry for Academic Network in São Paulo. Second email.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Debian users entry, Academic Network in São Paulo
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:19:50 -0500
From: Donald Norwood <dnorwood@portalus.com>
To: noc@ansp.br

The original point of contact was carlos@ansp.br. Which bounced, is
there anyone there that can confirm this information?

- - -

Dear Debian user,

We are in the process of updating the “Who's using Debian?” web-page[1]
on which you have an entry[2]. We would like to know if the information
posted is still relevant and if there have been any changes in your use
of Debian.

If everything under your entry is correct and current, or if there are
any changes that need to be made please let us know so that we may
update your informational entry accordingly..

Please be advised that if we do not receive a response within the next
30 days, we will remove your entry as we move to keep the listing current.

We eagerly await your response.

The Webmaster Team

[1]https://www.debian.org/users/
[2]https://www.debian.org/users/org/ansp