Re: same packages reapearing many times in newpkg RSS feed

I think this bug is not occuring any more, at least, allthough I am not reading the new packages feed so much these days, I am not seeing the bug any more.

Oh, dear www-debian readers! (that are receiving bug reports against www.debian.org among others), one day Hercules shall come to your bug reports page and shove many of them out of the door because they're stale, old and dead.

Please, oh strong supporters of Debian grab yourselves a pitchfork and run into the bug stable...

*t